Country Legal Counsel for HP in Sweden
Stockholms län |
Country Legal Counsel for HP in Sweden
HP PPS Sverige AB, part of the HP Inc. group, is a leading technology company and manufacturer of one of the world´s bestselling laptop and printer brands, operating in more than 170 countries. HP creates technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere. HP believes it should do more than make a profit but make the world a better place, resulting in efforts in climate action, sustainability, human rights, digital equity, and inclusion. At HP Sweden, more than 110 employees work from a genuinely inspiring office in Solna.
We seek a Country Legal Counsel for HP in Sweden
You are a strategic business partner for the Swedish business operations and management, supporting all commercial and legal activities and ensuring integrity and compliance. Hereto, you work closely with other support functions, i.e., finance, sustainability, marketing, etc. You negotiate complex (international) managed print and PC deals with (multinational) customers. You support the HP store (B2C) team, advise on different subscription models, and provide legal support on 3D and industrial print. Furthermore, you advise and train the business on issues related to, i.e., (public) tenders, competition law, and data protection law.
Valuable competencies that will make you successful in this job are:
• Prioritizing - you prioritize with ease amongst various tasks in order to structure the work in an order that enables you to do what is most business-critical first. You shift easily between tasks when the prioritization order shifts.
• Result oriented - you identify what needs to be done, complete activities, and work with focus to achieve the wanted result.
• Attention to detail – you are thorough and do not leave things to chance. You apply your ability to work with complex data and legal challenges in English and Swedish.
• Business minded – you have a strong interest in the business and enable results via your legal partnership with sales representatives and senior leaders within HP and with our customers.
The role will include matters such as:
• Advising business clients on a wide range of issues related to contract law, public procurement rules, competition law, data protection laws, consumer protection, and other relevant laws;
• Advising business on legal risks relating to sales activities with commercial customers and consumers, including distribution, non-standard commercial agreements, disputes, and claims;
• Supporting the business in negotiating highly complex managed print and other subscription-based services transactions through direct or indirect routes-to-market
• Offer deal support to all business groups in all its facets: drafting, reviewing, and negotiation of contracts/terms in tendering procedures;
• Ensuring general compliance with competition-, privacy- and anti-corruption rules and regulations and supporting the business in any disputes;
• Providing strategic legal advice from a Swedish law perspective on new global or regional Go-To-Market initiatives, including new product or service offerings and/or privacy-related projects, collaborating with your international legal colleagues;
• To the extent strategically relevant, you may provide support on marketing, HR, and corporate structure;
• Contributing to the development and delivery of guidance notes and training to the business on legal topics, mitigating the company´s risks, and driving efficiency in the provision of legal services;
• Driving integrity and compliance and supporting the Swedish business to focus on trust, integrity, and compliance to "Win the right way."
You are responsible for making informed decisions and assessments on legal risk in the company´s best interests, with an understanding of the bigger picture. Moreover, you must have the curiosity, confidence, and growth mindset to get familiar with and then stay up to date with HP´s business strategies and priorities, HP legal policies, and relevant developments in the law and the HP ecosystem.
• Hold a Swedish law degree
• 8 or more years of legal experience, preferably with a proven track record both as outside counsel (´advokat´) as well as in-house in a tech/software environment
• Highly experienced in international commercial contracting
• Fluent in Swedish and English, both verbal and written
• Experience in liaising with senior leaders within the business and other global functions, preferably including participation in cross-functional projects or other strategic decision-making situations
What´s like to work here and what we offer:
• We have a warm and welcoming spirit where everyone comes as they are and is being valued for their contribution.
• The environment allows you to build close relationships with your business clientele.
• HP focus strongly on learning and development.
• HP Well Beyond is a wellness-focused program that offers a variety of goodies to strengthen employee wellness.
• There is a Nordic Business Impact Network with a focus on Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion where employees are welcome to join.
• You can benefit from employee discounts on HP Products.
• Your closest Legal team belongs to the Northern Europe and UK&I market, and you will report to Jette Valentin Winberg, Northern Europe Managing Counsel, based out of Denmark. Jette has many years of experience and is a great mentor.
• Preventive health insurance via Skandia
• 6 weeks´ vacation and flexible working hours
• This position will be based in Solna, Stockholm, Sweden, with the flexibility to work remotely on a regular basis.
Contact and Application
In this recruitment process, HP is supported by Jurek Rekrytering & Bemanning. Interviews will be carried out as applications are received so please apply as soon as possible via www.jurek.se. Please note that we do not accept applications by mail. For any questions, please contact recruitment consultant Helena Woodcock by phone 0733 – 109585, or by email at email@example.com
We welcome all applicants who have read this ad and know by now that we were thinking of you... No matter the gender or function variation you might have, we welcome all and will make sure you thrive with us.
Dela detta jobb